Five to one - that's the number of times I ran each of the last two weeks. Five two weeks ago, and only once last week. Not my fault - it rained from Wednesday onward, every day. Just when we thought it was done, we got more sprinkles Sunday afternoon. Wish I could say there were chances to get out for a run, but really there weren't. This is a new week, though.
This morning it's sunny and super-mild, only about 70 degrees when I ran. I went 4 miles, with 3.6 of that in running without pause. I mean, it was slow, but no walking. Except for the big hill. I suppose I could've walked that, but I decided it's only the first day of the week and no need to blow it out with more runs to come. Yes, it felt good.
On another note, I decided over the weekend to upgrade my Apple Watch rather than go with something else. The new one has enhanced workout and health features, so I'll be exploring what those do. More to come on this front.
No comments:
Post a Comment