I wanted to get out today since I have lots of meetings tomorrow morning and can't run when it's cooler. We're still in the 105-108 degree temperature range here in North Texas. This morning was overcast just enough with high clouds to offer a little relief before the thermometer skyrocketed. I left the house about 9 a.m. and did my 3 miles, with two of that in running mode. Felt good that the temp was "only" in the mid to upper 80s. Last night the youngest daughter and I talked about running a marathon next year and we might do the Cowtown in Fort Worth at the end of February. That means I'd have to get my butt in gear by the end of next month and actually work out a plan, which I haven't done in almost a decade. At least the training would be in cooler weather. No decision yet. Just pondering the possibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment