I'm trying for four in a row again this week, and today I made it 4 miles between morning meetings. The thermometer said 75 degrees, but it was most definitely NOT 75 degrees. Seemed about six or seven degrees shy of the actual temp, plus humidity also made it feel warmer. If it had actually been 75, I would've done my route without walking. Instead, I walked a couple of times and got in 3.1 miles or so of running. I thought I'd have to change my route since there was a city truck on the running path in Creekview, but when I checked with the crew they were just picking up trash and going slow. In reality, I figured I could navigate slower than them but it's not a contest. Still, I came back through the neighborhood on my return route in an attempt to give them space.
No comments:
Post a Comment