Got out early enough this morning to catch shade along a good portion of the route as the sun rose. I ran through the neighborhood to the north, kind of the alternate route, because once you get to the other side you're running alongside a line of trees on the east edge of the path. As you might know, the sun rises in the east. The weather cooled last evening as a line of storms came through and we received a very, very small dose of sprinkles. This morning I started off with temp in the upper 70s, which sounds nice, but the humidity was super-high. I went 5 miles total, with 3.75 of that running - intervals of one mile, two miles, and three-quarters. Felt like a little bit of a slog, especially the last interval, but I stuck it out. We're still looking at thermometer readings hovering around the century mark for the next week. Pretty crazy for mid-September.
No comments:
Post a Comment